Saturday, January 08, 2005

Harrigan SMS Diary

A couple years ago, Harrigan "borrowed" Laurel's cellphone, joined the wireless community on Upoc and started sending SMSes to “Harrigan Diary.” He documented some of his exploits, including getting into a package of Roach Motels and a visit from my sister’s family. Then he dropped out when no bitches holla’d back.

26-MAY-02
twoday I hmped my male persun looeys leg bkaus I luv him

29-MAY-02
tonit I went for a wok in NY but ther was nothing to eat in the gutr.

29-MAY-02
Tonite I barkd for fud but all I got was cruncheez. It sux.

22-JUN-02
Never eet litl blak plastik boxes beekaus they smel gud. They ar bad!

25-JUN-02
If you hav to pee at nite, do it in a pile of clothes, so your humans dont know!

29-MAR-03
inlaws r visiting. i luv visitrs! they smel so difrunt! not nooyork. not brukln. sum plac calld pencilvanya. wuz i born ther?


18-JUN-03
Today I peed inside the house. Then I went back to bed. The end.